Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

First trip out with J alone

Went out with Yoke to JP yesterday. It was a my first taking J out alone, not counting the ones I took him downstairs of course. As he did not want to sleep in the stroller, I had to sling him and push the stroller with his baby bag.

One thing I really hate is the people around me... Most of them are just soo bo chup and dont even help when I was dragging the stroller down the steps with a baby in a sling. Shitty people! I must never never become like them and must educate J to NEVER NEVER become like them.

Anyway, its troublesome to shop around with a stroller and stuff. You gotta keep looking for lifts to get you up and down the shopping centre. Otherwise, you can take the escalator. However, it is a skill to ride the escalator especially when going down. I nearly got crushed by the stroller when I tried it the first time. Yeah.. and Bun was laughing at me. Luckily little J was not in the stroller, else he might have a heart attack.

I had an aching shoulder and back when I reached home yesterday from slinging J all day. Some of the carrier promises to carry up to a weight of 25kg. Pls.. if you really sling a 25kg kid all day, the carrier might be able to support but your back will throw the white flag immediately. Either use the darn stroller or let your kid use his legs!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger LV said…

    Welome to motherhood!Agree agree with you totally!! Sling don't work and Singaporeans never give a hand. Erm..but as safety, never put your baby in a stroller on escalator. It is not allowed if you look closely at the signage beside the escalator.;p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home