Priorities in life
Started with a normal sore throat, by afternoon I was feeling my body aching all over. To the company doctor I went... The doctor brushed me away with some throat inflammation pills and panadol. -_-
me: I feeling cramps in tummy
doc: nevermind one. you cough too much la.
me:-_-
By the time, i knocked off, i could feel my body going to go into pieces any minute. Took a fast bath and was shivering non-stop, coughing non-stop and realised I had a fever. Took the medicine and went to bed early, hoping that the flu bug will go away. However, i woke up at 2 am and couldnt sleep thereafter. At the same time, I was pondering whether to take MC the next day or not because firstly, i had some system testing to do and secondly, I am reluctantly to let my files pile up high on my tray. Til at one point, I told myself why should i endanger my baby's life over work. By 4pm, I think I managed to doze off til morning.
Decided to go to the Gynea instead of my GP cos my Q no. at the GP was ridiculously long. Gynea gave me 2 days MC to rest and I told him about my cramps I had been experiencing these few days. He said my tummy is a bit tight and might be the womb contracting (too early). If it contracts further, I might have a premature baby which is definitely not what he wants. So I got an injection on my butt (which in fact is the womb area la) to expand the womb. Didn feel a thing then but now I got an aching feel on my hips. ouch..
Thank goodness I went to the gynae. If BB were to pop out before full term and any complications arise, I would hate myself.
me: I feeling cramps in tummy
doc: nevermind one. you cough too much la.
me:-_-
By the time, i knocked off, i could feel my body going to go into pieces any minute. Took a fast bath and was shivering non-stop, coughing non-stop and realised I had a fever. Took the medicine and went to bed early, hoping that the flu bug will go away. However, i woke up at 2 am and couldnt sleep thereafter. At the same time, I was pondering whether to take MC the next day or not because firstly, i had some system testing to do and secondly, I am reluctantly to let my files pile up high on my tray. Til at one point, I told myself why should i endanger my baby's life over work. By 4pm, I think I managed to doze off til morning.
Decided to go to the Gynea instead of my GP cos my Q no. at the GP was ridiculously long. Gynea gave me 2 days MC to rest and I told him about my cramps I had been experiencing these few days. He said my tummy is a bit tight and might be the womb contracting (too early). If it contracts further, I might have a premature baby which is definitely not what he wants. So I got an injection on my butt (which in fact is the womb area la) to expand the womb. Didn feel a thing then but now I got an aching feel on my hips. ouch..
Thank goodness I went to the gynae. If BB were to pop out before full term and any complications arise, I would hate myself.


1 Comments:
At 8:17 AM,
chiam said…
Take good care of yourself hor!
Post a Comment
<< Home