Super Growth...
BB must be trying to make up for the no weight gain period last few weeks so this week BB cramped all its growth into a short 5 days. My tummy suddenly expanded like nobody's business that I could almost feel it stretching to the maximum. For once, I thought it would burst... -_-
Its worst after I had a heavy meal as my tummy would be so super duper tight so I cant sit, walk or lie down...
I think BB must be very satisfied now since it controls my every movement and growth...
You wait... you wait... wait til you come out... WAHAHAHA.....
Its worst after I had a heavy meal as my tummy would be so super duper tight so I cant sit, walk or lie down...
I think BB must be very satisfied now since it controls my every movement and growth...
You wait... you wait... wait til you come out... WAHAHAHA.....


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home