Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New attraction - Merlion in Jurong West

Its back! Its back.. with vengence! I thought that after the 1st trimester, it had gone away and my appetite had improved slightly.

But NOOOOoooo, yesterday I got a bad headache, followed by giddyness whilst on the way home. By the time, I was reaching my block, I threw up downstairs. (with a blangala watching). I could see my cup corn that I ate during lunch being part of the vomit. Yucks...

Today, same time in the afternoon, I could feel the same feeling again. I was about to go on the dot when a wave of nauseousness hit me. I dashed to the washroom as fast as I could but nothing came out instead I had a tummyache and shitted. AHAHAH...

Anyway, I stuffed a plastic bag when I left and thank God I did cos I threw up again... in Bun's car. Sigh... After thinking that I will feel better, I threw up at the carpark at my house again...

Why Why Why??? I thought its over but its back again.

-_-

2 Comments:

  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Merlionmommy said…

    Some people say that the more naughty the baby is in mummy's tummy giving nauseous and kicks, the more obedient and easier to look after when out. I think it is quite true. REN!!!

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Slacker said…

    is it or not??? i seriously hope so lor....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home