Empty
Nothing much to update about but just feel the urge to scribble something here.
Work has not been smooth-sailing since the new year. Everything just seems to pile up so fast, so much than I can clear them. Is it that im too slow? Is it that the work IS getting too much? There are so many little things here and there that I am quite pissed off and its making me feel very blue sometimes.
Bunny told me not to TTM, not to bring negative thoughts back home. I can think all about work during office hours but to leave everything alone after working hours. Ya, thee will try...
Pregnancy wise, its almost 4months now and I realised very soon BB will pop out. I wish nothing more than just a very healthy baby. Oh ya, I think Qian had set a very bad example. She posted herself drinking so much milk that Bunny keeps nagging me that im not drinking any! I usually do not have the habit to gobble so much milk and sometimes the taste turns me off. So, either I take to drinking soy milk or I eat cheese to compensate.
Nothing much exciting in my life right now... Life still goes on as usual.
Work has not been smooth-sailing since the new year. Everything just seems to pile up so fast, so much than I can clear them. Is it that im too slow? Is it that the work IS getting too much? There are so many little things here and there that I am quite pissed off and its making me feel very blue sometimes.
Bunny told me not to TTM, not to bring negative thoughts back home. I can think all about work during office hours but to leave everything alone after working hours. Ya, thee will try...
Pregnancy wise, its almost 4months now and I realised very soon BB will pop out. I wish nothing more than just a very healthy baby. Oh ya, I think Qian had set a very bad example. She posted herself drinking so much milk that Bunny keeps nagging me that im not drinking any! I usually do not have the habit to gobble so much milk and sometimes the taste turns me off. So, either I take to drinking soy milk or I eat cheese to compensate.
Nothing much exciting in my life right now... Life still goes on as usual.


1 Comments:
At 4:09 PM,
Merlionmommy said…
Haha!! U must tell bunny my boy is mooo moo cow boy so I drink a lot of milk and eat lots of vege when I preggy. Yours is tiger baby..so please erm...eat more meat?? haha
Post a Comment
<< Home