Merlion... Thats me
I puked... and again.... and again...
I hate the smell of the vomit cos it made me throw up again...
I was so hungry after i puked all the food out, so i ate... and i puked.
Its a horrible feeling...
Baby Baby... Pity me can...
I hate the smell of the vomit cos it made me throw up again...
I was so hungry after i puked all the food out, so i ate... and i puked.
Its a horrible feeling...
Baby Baby... Pity me can...


1 Comments:
At 11:09 AM,
Merlionmommy said…
Did you rinse your mouth after you puke? Haha..else you will be eating your puke. Eh..think of it at the bright side. You tasted the food. but will not get fat with all the puking..ENDURE!!!I hope things get better for you soon so you can enjoy the XMas and CNY goodies.
Post a Comment
<< Home