sleeping bug
I am super tired even though its 11am in the morning...
I am super tired even though its 10pm at night...
I am super tired even though its 3pm in the office...
Conclusion... I am super tired...
Just managed to clean up my bunny cage and mop the floor... That's all the activities I can managed now before my energy level runs low like Super Mario. If only I have some Gummy Berry juice. Just a bottle and off I bounce around.
Im going to end the post and go to dreamland....
(Its 11am in the morning!!!!!!)
I am super tired even though its 10pm at night...
I am super tired even though its 3pm in the office...
Conclusion... I am super tired...
Just managed to clean up my bunny cage and mop the floor... That's all the activities I can managed now before my energy level runs low like Super Mario. If only I have some Gummy Berry juice. Just a bottle and off I bounce around.
Im going to end the post and go to dreamland....
(Its 11am in the morning!!!!!!)


2 Comments:
At 11:35 AM,
Strong Will said…
Try super expresso triple shots...guarantee to be bouncing
At 12:49 PM,
Merlionmommy said…
It is normal to be tired. Have lots of rest.
Sleep through your weekend and conserve all the energy to be released later on.=)
Post a Comment
<< Home