Concert!
Im so going to watch Ah Mei's Concert tomorrow night with Bun and 2 other friends!
*prays v hard tomorrow wont have evening sickness"
*please please baby, let me off tomorrow night can? I had been throwing up everyday this week*
By the way, I went to the Gynae and the first thing he asked me was "Why is your weight still the same????"
Ya, I din gain any weight the last 3 weeks and nearly lost a little. Probably cos I had no appetite at night and did not eat much. Also, I caught a bad flu from a friend last week and was so tired fighting the virus and too stressed out from work as well.
Bunny had been nagging at me for not eating much and said the baby will not grow well! Oh well, I have to try to gobble more at the dinning table now. -_-
*prays v hard tomorrow wont have evening sickness"
*please please baby, let me off tomorrow night can? I had been throwing up everyday this week*
By the way, I went to the Gynae and the first thing he asked me was "Why is your weight still the same????"
Ya, I din gain any weight the last 3 weeks and nearly lost a little. Probably cos I had no appetite at night and did not eat much. Also, I caught a bad flu from a friend last week and was so tired fighting the virus and too stressed out from work as well.
Bunny had been nagging at me for not eating much and said the baby will not grow well! Oh well, I have to try to gobble more at the dinning table now. -_-


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home