"Dear John" By Nicholas Sparks
"When you are struggling with something, look at all the people around you and you realised that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, its just as hard as what you are going through."
"Dear John by Nicholas Sparks" A book which I am reading now.
I like this sentence. Its not only you are struggling, everyone is. Do not think you are worst off than others because there are people out there whom may be struggling with their lives. The bottom line, be contented. Its hard but its a simpler way of living...
Something hit me last night, the more you have in life, the more you are afraid to lose them...
"Dear John by Nicholas Sparks" A book which I am reading now.
I like this sentence. Its not only you are struggling, everyone is. Do not think you are worst off than others because there are people out there whom may be struggling with their lives. The bottom line, be contented. Its hard but its a simpler way of living...
Something hit me last night, the more you have in life, the more you are afraid to lose them...


2 Comments:
At 10:40 PM,
ah keow said…
how true...
At 8:17 AM,
chiam said…
good of u to think tis way...juz rem me can liao...ha
Post a Comment
<< Home