Random thoughts
Confinement Lady
Likes - Washes my whole family's clothes (Bun, Me, In-laws) even I told her its not necessary to wash the others
-Cooks for the whole family
-Mops the floor regularly though I feel its too much
-Takes care of bb throughout the night
-Handles bb quite well
-Can bathe bb without him crying and screaming and kicking his legs wildly (Thank God I have learned this skill from her. :) )
Dislikes - Does not feedback to us on the night feeds and bb's well-being (only after we asked her then she will let us know. Bun says its more of her character)
-She uses water like nobody's business
-Takes bb for sunning session but din inform us sometimes (I thought she ran away with my son)
-Sometimes force bb to drink alot of milk milk even though we feel that bb is full (hence wasted my breastmilk and formula)
Well, I din like her initially and wanted to terminate her services early but told myself she is doing a relatively good job in handling bb. Also, I did learn alot from her, ie. the way to hold bb that he likes it, how to burp bb in another way, how to clean his butt in a more economically way, how to bathe him without him screaming. Like my friend says, its hard for her to live with total strangers for a period of time and taking care of bb and all. Okie, I think she did help us alot.
Confinement
I have been having the runs since week 1 of confinement. I think its due to all the tonics I have been drinking and eating. Thank goodness its coming to an end. I am sick of the confinement food and long for Cola!!!
My legs and arms developed some sort of rash. Not sure whether it is due to the food as well. Can only tell after a week or 2 perhaps.
Jerren
He has been a bundle of joy. We were so amused to see him smiling in his sleep, only to realise he always smiles after farting. -_- He also likes to stare sideways which my mum told me that's what I like to do as well.
Cannot really tell whether he looks more like me or Bun. I think his forehead is more like Bun, small eyes like the both of us. Lips definitely Bun's. Well, he is forever changing now so we shall see...
Breast feeding
Tried many times to latch bb on and sometimes end up with a hungry screaming bb. Total breastfeeding is too tiring for me. Even pumping the milk out at night is tiring. I was in a dilemma whether to breastfeed or formula for quite a while. Moreover, the supply of breastmilk keeps diminishing that further reduces my confidence and morale.
Thanks to a few friends who gave me advices on breastfeeding and stuff, the supply is increasing slightly. Well, I try not to stress too much whether I can give bb breastmilk or not - If have, give, if not then take formula. Millions of kids dont grow up on breastmilk (inc me) and they are still very healthy.
Life
Kinda no life right now. Its diaper, milk, pumping everyday. Sometimes I get real sad when Bun get to go out anytime he likes as I am available to take care of bb. Im stuck at home throughout the day. Even if I want to bring bb out with me, there will be tons of things to pack. The furthest I brought bb out was to open the letterbox and stroll around the blocks nearby.
Sigh... Bun says I can give bb to the nanny earlier so that I can have time to myself but I dont bear to let someone else take care of bb.
Oh well...
Likes - Washes my whole family's clothes (Bun, Me, In-laws) even I told her its not necessary to wash the others
-Cooks for the whole family
-Mops the floor regularly though I feel its too much
-Takes care of bb throughout the night
-Handles bb quite well
-Can bathe bb without him crying and screaming and kicking his legs wildly (Thank God I have learned this skill from her. :) )
Dislikes - Does not feedback to us on the night feeds and bb's well-being (only after we asked her then she will let us know. Bun says its more of her character)
-She uses water like nobody's business
-Takes bb for sunning session but din inform us sometimes (I thought she ran away with my son)
-Sometimes force bb to drink alot of milk milk even though we feel that bb is full (hence wasted my breastmilk and formula)
Well, I din like her initially and wanted to terminate her services early but told myself she is doing a relatively good job in handling bb. Also, I did learn alot from her, ie. the way to hold bb that he likes it, how to burp bb in another way, how to clean his butt in a more economically way, how to bathe him without him screaming. Like my friend says, its hard for her to live with total strangers for a period of time and taking care of bb and all. Okie, I think she did help us alot.
Confinement
I have been having the runs since week 1 of confinement. I think its due to all the tonics I have been drinking and eating. Thank goodness its coming to an end. I am sick of the confinement food and long for Cola!!!
My legs and arms developed some sort of rash. Not sure whether it is due to the food as well. Can only tell after a week or 2 perhaps.
Jerren
He has been a bundle of joy. We were so amused to see him smiling in his sleep, only to realise he always smiles after farting. -_- He also likes to stare sideways which my mum told me that's what I like to do as well.
Cannot really tell whether he looks more like me or Bun. I think his forehead is more like Bun, small eyes like the both of us. Lips definitely Bun's. Well, he is forever changing now so we shall see...
Breast feeding
Tried many times to latch bb on and sometimes end up with a hungry screaming bb. Total breastfeeding is too tiring for me. Even pumping the milk out at night is tiring. I was in a dilemma whether to breastfeed or formula for quite a while. Moreover, the supply of breastmilk keeps diminishing that further reduces my confidence and morale.
Thanks to a few friends who gave me advices on breastfeeding and stuff, the supply is increasing slightly. Well, I try not to stress too much whether I can give bb breastmilk or not - If have, give, if not then take formula. Millions of kids dont grow up on breastmilk (inc me) and they are still very healthy.
Life
Kinda no life right now. Its diaper, milk, pumping everyday. Sometimes I get real sad when Bun get to go out anytime he likes as I am available to take care of bb. Im stuck at home throughout the day. Even if I want to bring bb out with me, there will be tons of things to pack. The furthest I brought bb out was to open the letterbox and stroll around the blocks nearby.
Sigh... Bun says I can give bb to the nanny earlier so that I can have time to myself but I dont bear to let someone else take care of bb.
Oh well...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home