Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Friday, July 02, 2010

Life - Upside down...

How can a small little being turn all our lives upside down?
I am so shacked looking after the little rascal. He eats and pees and shits all at his own timing and preference, without giving us time to catch our breathe. Phew... For those who are planning to have one, please make sure you are prepared for the shit work... Literally..

I am not much of a baby person but when I see my own cute little baby, my heart just melted. Ohhh....

It has been a very hectic week for both Bun and I and everyone around us I guess. Time just passed by without us knowing and its like we are detached from reality. Well, I got another 4 months to go, I do hope I can get through this in 1 piece...

2 Comments:

  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger whysohappy said…

    ha of course you'll get through this in one piece lah...you still have a baby to take care of lor :P

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ha! see! I told you that your maternal instincts will kick in...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home