Stuck at home...
Got another injection on sat to expand the womb and 3 days of HLeave to rest at home.
Told the Gynea I cannot take this week as my colleague is off. He said either I take and rest at home or I rest in hospital. Winz..
Wanted to go in office half day today to handover some work properly but Bun forbid me to go out. Sigh... Its no fun being stuck at home for 3 days. I am terribly bored. Just managed to tidy up some baby stuff to bring back to mum's place for my confinement. I still need to wash all the baby clothes and sterilise all the bottles and equipment later in the month. There seem to be alot left undone and I think I am getting the blues again...
Told the Gynea I cannot take this week as my colleague is off. He said either I take and rest at home or I rest in hospital. Winz..
Wanted to go in office half day today to handover some work properly but Bun forbid me to go out. Sigh... Its no fun being stuck at home for 3 days. I am terribly bored. Just managed to tidy up some baby stuff to bring back to mum's place for my confinement. I still need to wash all the baby clothes and sterilise all the bottles and equipment later in the month. There seem to be alot left undone and I think I am getting the blues again...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home