Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Rolling times with friends

Met up with zhen, yoke and qian. Tay was sick so cldnt make it. As usual, jiao didn come too.. sigh, really no idea what is she up to recently. Know that she might be really busy with work, but a bit disappointed in her too. I tried to ask her out some times but she said she was tired.. Ai.. if i dont ask her out, its like she wldn ask me out too. Even friendship needs 2 be maintained and it cant always be one party to take initative. sigh... is it me??

Anyway, chatted alot tonight. Really enjoyed the gathering. I will try to ask them out more often, even just having a meal is nice. To catch up with each other. Just feel life is too short, in a blink of an eye, we will be old. When each has their own families, it may be harder to meet up in future. Oh... a gloomy thought.. hahaha!

Well, thought about it again these days, my intention to tender is getting stronger. I just feel i need to take a break and find my path again. I came into the company, came into the department with passion but now it just died off. I find myself getting nowhere, seemed to be stuck neither here nor there. I need to recharge again and find my energy to "chiong" again. Maybe put some AA sized batteries in will do.. ^_^

2 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger Yollev said…

    Alamak, jiao din turn up again? aiyo.. so busy... or she turn up at midnite again? haha... Sian back in office... Sat.. so sian!

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger sologremlin said…

    Weel, some people might have different priority in their hearts. Some people might rank their frens as being the top few positions, while some might rank it at the bottom.
    I'd such one fren who can afford the time for the world (her family, relatives, colleagues, acquaintances, bf etc) and not for us...after repeated chances. As such, till now, i've not been talking to her or acknowledging her. I truly believe it takes two to maintain a friendship.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home