Relationship
almost 7 years, but its all ended. Been thru the happiness, the surprises, the touching, the bitterness, the heart-breaking moments. What more can i ask for?
I have never knew how sour the heart can get, how broken a heart can be. When the sadness climaxed to the highest point, the heart just twisted and turned and tears come bursting out. I have never felt the feeling of losing my appetite, until i realised one mouthful of chicken rice is just too much for me to swallow. Tears can welled up and pour like waterfall.
Heart broken is the best way to diet.
That was 2 years ago where he first initiated a break up. That time i still thought innocently that the real reason was distance and time. yah, i was heart broken and tried ways to coax him back and which he did.
Now i know the real reason, why? why at this time? We were planning for marriage, we were planning for the future. I knew something was wrong, i could sense something was wrong all this while, but i chose to ignore my feelings. I don have the kind of happiness that a bride-to-be should have. I dont have the anticipation.
When things happen, is it my fault? is it his fault? is it her fault? I try to be generous and forgive and forget. But a gal is still a gal..
Nevermind, i tell myself im strong, i can get over it. No one in this world is indispensible. I wont die just because of one little failure.
He is trying to win me back.. im confused whether i still love him or not. Sigh.. i need a break, i want to get out of singapore!
I have never knew how sour the heart can get, how broken a heart can be. When the sadness climaxed to the highest point, the heart just twisted and turned and tears come bursting out. I have never felt the feeling of losing my appetite, until i realised one mouthful of chicken rice is just too much for me to swallow. Tears can welled up and pour like waterfall.
Heart broken is the best way to diet.
That was 2 years ago where he first initiated a break up. That time i still thought innocently that the real reason was distance and time. yah, i was heart broken and tried ways to coax him back and which he did.
Now i know the real reason, why? why at this time? We were planning for marriage, we were planning for the future. I knew something was wrong, i could sense something was wrong all this while, but i chose to ignore my feelings. I don have the kind of happiness that a bride-to-be should have. I dont have the anticipation.
When things happen, is it my fault? is it his fault? is it her fault? I try to be generous and forgive and forget. But a gal is still a gal..
Nevermind, i tell myself im strong, i can get over it. No one in this world is indispensible. I wont die just because of one little failure.
He is trying to win me back.. im confused whether i still love him or not. Sigh.. i need a break, i want to get out of singapore!


2 Comments:
At 11:12 PM,
César said…
Ey, ey, ey, don麓t feel so bad. You麓re about to start a brand new life, so just say "I麓m free now" and don麓t waste your time thinking about how broken is your heart.
Run, jump, shout, and of course... LAUGH.
Kisses
At 2:10 PM,
Slacker said…
HA HA.. ya, i try my best! Im feeling much better than before actually. ^_^
Post a Comment
<< Home