My first words
This year doesn seem to start too well, experienced a breakup, no luck in finding a job. Sigh, when will i ever be happy?
Today, dragged myself to work though bosses are not ard, im supposed to be feeling relax!~ but then there seems to be a sense of dissatisfaction in me. I dont want to stay in this company, its making me very down, very blue, very SIANZ~! I just want to quit!
Sigh, cant seem to find my direction in life, pet says it is the mid twenties crisis. yea... i think so too leh.
Today, dragged myself to work though bosses are not ard, im supposed to be feeling relax!~ but then there seems to be a sense of dissatisfaction in me. I dont want to stay in this company, its making me very down, very blue, very SIANZ~! I just want to quit!
Sigh, cant seem to find my direction in life, pet says it is the mid twenties crisis. yea... i think so too leh.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home