Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Monday, September 03, 2007

Life is beautiful

You asked me if there is any way to live without stress here in Singapore? I replied "no". I gave the topic a little thought after my reply.I still stand by my reply. Whether you are a working adult or still schooling, you will face the stress all around you, wouldnt you? The only difference is the quantity and the extent of the stress or how much you are able to withstand it.


Anyway, i dont know whether you asked the question because of what happened recently or its just a casual remark. Nevertheless, i do know you are feeling blue these days over it. I do hope you can find what you want. I do feel concerned though i may not show it much.


Remember, life is still beautiful...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home