Life like this
Feeling pretty stressed up lately. Both with work and life. Another colleague tendered early this month and more work is anticipated for me. -_-
There was a strong desire to job-hop. Mainly because i cannot stand the culture in the Company where everything is so rigid and there is so much red-tape sometimes. Tried to pull some strings at another company which a friend is in but seemed like the person in charge already targetted other candidates. I was quite disappointed actually. However, now the job-hop feeling went away again. Ops.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss my parents. Though, its only been a week since i last seen them, i still missed them. I wonder if they miss me too.
There was a strong desire to job-hop. Mainly because i cannot stand the culture in the Company where everything is so rigid and there is so much red-tape sometimes. Tried to pull some strings at another company which a friend is in but seemed like the person in charge already targetted other candidates. I was quite disappointed actually. However, now the job-hop feeling went away again. Ops.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
I miss my parents. Though, its only been a week since i last seen them, i still missed them. I wonder if they miss me too.


2 Comments:
At 12:53 AM,
sologremlin said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 12:19 AM,
ah keow said…
hope tat things will get better for u... both at work n at home... cheer up!! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home