Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

For someone who misses her smiles


Was chatting with someone yesterday about how annoyed she was with her job and life recently. In the middle of the conversation, she typed " i missed my smiles ". I thought it sounded rather sad. A person who has lost her smiles, life must be pretty gloomy then.

I hope that you will find your smiles very soon.

“The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things. ” - Henry Ward Beecher

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger sologremlin said…

    I find my work life boring too...*sighs* your M&M minis only managed to cheer me up for an instant..Be sure to bring a truckful the next time you visit me hor...
    Oh! There goes my diet...

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Blogger Slacker said…

    Wa.... then you better book appt with your dentist b4 i buy the M&M for u...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home