Identity Crisis
I always thought you are a nice little gal but how come you turned out to be a highly sex driven boy??? You surprised me by trying to force yourself on my poor little cookie monster. You made cookie begging to be let out of the cage and not daring to return lest she gets insulted again. You left me with no choice my dear BB - I just had to call for help.
Im supposed to be budget spending this month but still managed to squeeze a 60 bucks in order for you to become an enunch. Owh.... I guess it hurts, both physically and emotionally but for the sake of cookie's well being, i really have no choice. BB, you have lost your manhood, i mean bunnyhood now. HA!
Im supposed to be budget spending this month but still managed to squeeze a 60 bucks in order for you to become an enunch. Owh.... I guess it hurts, both physically and emotionally but for the sake of cookie's well being, i really have no choice. BB, you have lost your manhood, i mean bunnyhood now. HA!


3 Comments:
At 6:35 PM,
Anonymous said…
SJ
wat a...wat a....cruel cruel mistress....deprived a manly bunny of his rights to develope a family...now his surname end of line liao
At 9:11 AM,
Slacker said…
ahhaah he got NO surname to begin with! HO HO HO~~!
At 3:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
His surname is BOO ma!!!! Ur family member leh
Post a Comment
<< Home