Good luck or bad luck???
my eyelids have been twitching almost 2 days... dunno y? some people says "left twitch is bad luck, right is good luck" - mine is the right eye.. maybe i will strike toto? HA! but i dont buy leh... so how?
Anyway, last nite went shopping for ah yoke's ROM gown.. Finally FOUND IT!! I feel its the best we have seen so far, i like it alot. As for the price, i think i shouldn reveal it.. HAAHAH.... get my point? Will miss going out with her when she flies, will missed our cluedo, pictionary days, will missed our baking days, will miss her terribly but its for her own happiness. I wish happiness will follow her...
ah yoke... ni yao xin fu... !
my eyelids have been twitching almost 2 days... dunno y? some people says "left twitch is bad luck, right is good luck" - mine is the right eye.. maybe i will strike toto? HA! but i dont buy leh... so how?
Anyway, last nite went shopping for ah yoke's ROM gown.. Finally FOUND IT!! I feel its the best we have seen so far, i like it alot. As for the price, i think i shouldn reveal it.. HAAHAH.... get my point? Will miss going out with her when she flies, will missed our cluedo, pictionary days, will missed our baking days, will miss her terribly but its for her own happiness. I wish happiness will follow her...
ah yoke... ni yao xin fu... !


1 Comments:
At 1:41 PM,
Yollev said…
I always tot オた�k�N 2�K
But mum told me... right is a sign for.....
Money loss...
Post a Comment
<< Home