Slackers One Dot One Drop

Action may not always bring happiness; but there is no happiness without action. Benjamin Disraeli

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Roses are not always red
=====================

Helped my colleague to buy flowers for another colleague who is leaving. 3 stalks of roses nicely wrapped up - Its quite attractive actually!
What kindda flowers fo you like?? I know nothing about flowers, but just feel sunflowers are scary with the black portion in the middle. It seems like worms and insects will be crawling out any minute. I like yellow roses, think they are colourful and bright. White roses are nice too.

Never really liked flowers alot, guess im not a flower person but i think the feeling of receiving one bouquet of flowers feels good. However, what to do with the flowers in the end, i dont know. Will there be worms crawling out?? oh.. Gross...-_-

It seems to be drizzling outside now. Gloomy day, but at least its cool. I dun like the hot weather, always make me headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home