Monday Blues
I really dont like it when C does that. Maybe im too pampered as to having a very dependable superior J previously in my ex company and i know i can count on her if i encountered problems. J knows how the entire process runs and even when she delegates, her aim is to let us learn.
However, i just feel C is the most "eng" boss which i had ever encountered. Delegation she calls it, is just "tai ji" duties to others. With my colleague resigning, i am getting some of the shitty jobs. Today, C conveniently passed more jobs over to me. I just find her irritating at times. Perhaps im too sensitive, but i feel she will tend to side with the other colleague as they are from the same ex company.
Appraisal is coming. I am looking forward to see if my hard work will pay off. Today, A said i will probably get substantial increment since i am holding more responsibility now. Even she can tell, so i do hope the people up there can see. I shall see... i shall see...
However, i just feel C is the most "eng" boss which i had ever encountered. Delegation she calls it, is just "tai ji" duties to others. With my colleague resigning, i am getting some of the shitty jobs. Today, C conveniently passed more jobs over to me. I just find her irritating at times. Perhaps im too sensitive, but i feel she will tend to side with the other colleague as they are from the same ex company.
Appraisal is coming. I am looking forward to see if my hard work will pay off. Today, A said i will probably get substantial increment since i am holding more responsibility now. Even she can tell, so i do hope the people up there can see. I shall see... i shall see...


1 Comments:
At 8:58 AM,
Unknown said…
Hope your hard work pays off..
My ex co used to have such superior - taichi whole day, yet a miser with her appraisal.
Rem to give a treat hor! Ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home